Vermont Book Archive
We are currently working on making freely available on-line transcriptions of Historical and genealogical books related to Vermont. Some of the books in our off-line collection include:
- Vermont: Its Government 1945-1946 by Mari Tomasi, Montpelier, Vermont; Modern Printing Co., Barre, Vermont, 1945.
- Manning's Rutland: City and Township West Rutland and Proctor (Vermont) Directory for Year Beginning January, 1934.
- The Vermont of Today: With Its Historic Background, Attractions and People by Arthur F. Stone, Vol. III, Lewis Historical Pub. Co., Inc., New York, 1929.
- History of the Town of Ferrisburgh: Extracted from History of Addison County, Vermont, edited by H. P. Smith, Syracuse, NY, D. Mason & Co., Pub., 1886.
- History of Woodstock, Vermont by Henry Swan Dana, Houghton, Mifflin and Co., Boston and New York, 1889.
- Vermont Beautiful by Wallace Nutting, Bonanza Books, New York, 1922.
- Vermont Tradition: The Biography of An Outlook on Life by Dorothy Canfield Fisher, Little, Brown and Co., Boston, 1953.
If you'd like to help transcribe one of these books, please contact me.